Expanding Mastermind Groups
Expanding Leadership’s Mastermind Groups brings together freelancers, entrepreneurs and small business owners to create an inspiring space that helps you to grow and develop your business. We understand that setting up, building and running a business can feel lonely and that challenges may be overwhelming. The objective of the group is to create a space for you to:
- Bounce ideas with other fellow entrepreneurs
- Brainstorm solutions to issues and challenges
- Design new strategies to grow your business
- Lay the foundations required for development
- Be inspired, motivated and be kept accountable for your actions
This group is for individuals who are exploring an idea or beginning their entrepreneurial journey. This group is for you if:
- You have been considering leaving employment and setting up on your own
- You recently started a business or you are freelancing
- You are making up to £250,000 of sales or revenue per year
- You have an idea for a business but you are not sure if it has potential
The launchpad group will work on:
- Reviewing and testing the reliability of your business model
- Crafting a complete suite of products and services
- Defining the most appropriate routes to market
- Drafting an effective marketing strategy
- Designing a plan for growth
The key questions this group will allow you to answer are:
- Does my idea have legs?
- Can I make a living out of this?
- What do I need to get started?
- How do I make this profitable?
The thriving group is for individuals who are further down the road in their entrepreneurial journey. The group is for you if:
- You have been running your own business for at least two years
- You are earning £250,000 or more in sales or revenue per year
- You have employees or business partners
- You want to grow your business and take it to the next level
The thriving group will work on:
- Reviewing their existing business setup and structure
- Deconstructing business issues and brainstorming solutions
- Identifying ways of reducing costs and increasings sales
- Crafting growth and expansion strategies
- Exploring avenues for further funding and scalable growth
The key questions this group will help you answer include:
- How can I make my business more profitable?
- How can I take my business to the next level?
- How can I go about scaling and growing my business?
- How do I solve the challenges I currently face?
To join the ExpandinG leadership’s Mastermind Group click here
How does it work?
During each session we will dive deep into each participant’s ideas and businesses and create a solid plan of action that will help them move forward. We believe in the power of brainstorming and collective thinking and we give our dedicated attention to the person who takes the hot spot. The group then sets their combined focus, networks and knowledge to work for them. This is a powerful and proven process which acts as a catalyst for growth and at the same time is highly motivational.
- There will be a maximum of 7 people per group.
- The groups are held in a small setting where each participant gets plenty of stage time
- You will be working with the same group of people during all sessions
- The meetings are held weekly between 7:00 and 9:00 pm (for 6 or 8 weeks respectively)
- You will be working with like-minded people, who are all on a similar journey and who have been personally assessed and selected by Ernesto
- Each of the sessions is structured around a topic from the Expanding Leadership’s 4×4 Growth Model
- Expanding Leadership’s Mastermind Groups are designed and hosted by Ernesto Moreno
8 sessions – Wednesday Evenings
- 19th, 26th October
- 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th November
- 7th and 14th December
10 Sessions – Monday Evenings
- 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st October
- 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th November
- 5th and 12th December
I've heard many talks before and I believe a good talk is one that leaves everyone better off than when they enter the room. Different from the rest, today I know I have left with something that will change my life. I took many notes that will stay with me. I'm inspired massively.
During our national conferences Ernesto built up an incredible atmosphere, guiding people through a process of deep self-reflection, motivation and finally to get them of the path of taking brave decisions. An audience of 50 people or 200+, Ernesto can handle them all. He is a huge inspiration for the members of my organisation and myself
About Ernesto Moreno
Ernesto started his career as entrepreneur in 2005 and together with his business partners he has now set up three successful franchised businesses. His ventures include a chain of 15 high-street restaurants, 6 electronics trade stores and a beauty clinic. His businesses now give employment to more than 250 people. Ernesto continues to engage in other business ventures and he specialises in coaching other entrepreneurs and business owner to help them to grow and scale their businesses.
Ernesto has also accumulated more than 20 years of business consulting experience in the areas of Organisational Development, Change Management and Culture Change whilst working for leading consulting firms like Atos Consulting and PwC.
Join now. Click below to secure your place at Expanding Leadership’s Mastermind Group